Chief Technology Officer-the Space BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 72 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Job Requirements / Specifications / Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MSc or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of software development tools, source code control tools and big data technologies/large data warehousing initiatives
- Knowledge of code review
- Experience with cloud technologies, Devops practices, software architecture principles, requirements and interfaces, and software systems engineering experience.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of system frameworks and Scrum/Agile or Kanban software development processes
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments.
- Provide overall team guidance and fix all escalations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
N200,000 - N500,000 / month
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position