Website Manager - Monmartt OND / NCE Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 718 views
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Managing Monmartt Instagram and Website
- Ensure all products posted in price confirmation and Team procurement are neatly uploaded and updated on the Instagram page and the website page on or before 3 days after posting
- Upload and update pictures of products on the website and IG weekly. The update may be price increment or price change.
- Update the third party. Weekly review of 3rd party products on the website
- Upload products as dated on price confirmation & team procurement
- Update prices on the website from price confirmation & team Procurement
- Drop weekly review & guide.
- Work with head of department.
- Participate in marketing events as when necessary
- Conducts online research and leads prospecting as needed.
- Plans and drives all product promotions strategy of the company
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implemention of integrated strategies
- Educates staff members on strategies for building their personal brand.
- Monitors and reports goals and insights to client through e-mail, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Interacts daily with clients following the organization's Customer Service standards.
- Work closely with products teams to help drive the near and long term product road map.
- Creates product positioning and messaging for online, and digital marketing products, services and solutions where applicable.
- Assists in training and supporting sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning
- Attend to 3rd party clients
- Attend to all other duties that may be assigned.
- 8am - 7pm (Monday - Saturday),
- 2 off days Monthly.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 - 1 year work experience.
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.