Reporter and Script Writer - Fesadeb Communications Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Abuja - 132 views
As a broadcast presenter, you'll need to:
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- Introduce and host programmes
- Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- Play music
- Read short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
- Provide links between programmes
- Read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- In radio, 'drive' the desk and operate some of the technical equipment for recording and playback, using computers to cue up and play music and jingles
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- In television, keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Must Reside In Abuja
- Bachelor's Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
N70,000 - N120,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com.