WordPress Developer-eHealth4everyone Bachelor's Degree Job3 days ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 24 views
Location: Garki II, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a developer who has a strong understanding of the WordPress back-end, sound knowledge of WordPress functions and popular plugins, and who can serve as support for content managers and editors.
- Designing and maintaining the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer, at least one year
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Interest in Low-code Development.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This Opportunity is also open to current corp members serving in Abuja / prospective corp members based in and intending to serve in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position