Wellness Program Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio | Careers at Cincinnati Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Cincinnati - 45 views
Who you are
This position will support Cintas, a client of Virgin Pulse and will report to the Wellness Team Manager, Client Success. The Wellness Program Manager (PM) will work with Virgin Pulse, and Cintas in the design and delivery of a comprehensive approach to improving team member health and wellbeing both on-site and in a virtual setting. This individual will provide advocacy for Virgin Pulse products and demonstrate Virgin Pulse's mission of Changing Lives for Good. Position may require up to 10% travel time.
The PM will be dedicated to Cintas and will work with Virgin Pulse and Cintas in the design and delivery of a comprehensive approach to improving Company employee health and wellbeing. The PM will provide advocacy for Virgin Pulse products and demonstrate passion for health and wellbeing.
The PM will partner with Cintas and Virgin Pulse to create, organize, market and implement onsite wellness programs that address the health needs of Client's employee population. This role will work closely with the wellness committees/departments to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for the Company's employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will have the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse and its products.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Ensure Agreement compliance, interfacing with Client management and peripheral departments; Maintain ongoing communication with Client management and other functional areas, as appropriate, to assess Client needs and identify Virgin Pulse programming solutions.
- Coordinate planning and delivery of the Program throughout the entire organization in collaboration with corporate and site stakeholders.
- Implement yearly strategic business plan including program plan, marketing plan and communication plan as developed by Client Success Manager and Client.
- Ensure full integration of Program throughout all lines of Client business (e.g. Health and Safety, Benefits).
- Coordinate marketing and communications bringing in Virgin Pulse Corporate support as appropriate.
- Develop a wellness champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure confidentiality of all data collected during all health promotion activities.
- Provide continuous feedback to all Program staff to ensure quality of all programs and Services being delivered.
- Assess effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhance delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results.
- In conjunction with the Client Success Manager and Client's Leadership, introduces new Virgin Pulse programs, products and Services to the Client.
- Adhere to Client's security, safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Align with Virgin Pulse corporate support Services as applicable.
- Data Downloads - ability to download your data (contract dependent) with the Program Manager as the primary individual working in the back office, administration area.
- Assists with coordination of onsite screening event at their assigned work locations
- Knowledge share and collaborate with broader PM and Wellness Coordinator team.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field
- Master's Degree in Human Resources/Health Promotion preferred
- CHES, ACSM and fitness certifications preferred
- 7 - 10 years' experience in fields related to health and wellness
- 7 - 10 years' experience in business environment/account management
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service-orientation and analytical skills
- Able to create original motivational healthy living content
- Collaborate and cultivate partnerships with Cintas, Champions, and others
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
|apply nowapply now|
But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.