Web Developer - Workcity Africa Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 591 views
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
- Writing efficient code.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role.
Qualifications and Requirements
Although there are no formal educational requirements to become a Web Developer, experience in the field will be expected. Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Server Architecture.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET.
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- Must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree in the following subjects should be included: Computer Science, Computing.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.