Web Developer - The News Chronicle Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-05 14:55 ICT Abuja 549 views
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring company websites are maintained and updated when necessary
- Engaging in digital retouching of the site
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the WordPress development cycle
- Support, extend, and/or enhance existing code
- Testing and debugging websites
- Offering technical consultancy services when necessary.
- B.Sc., BA, with a minimum of an OND in IT, Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification
- At least two (2) years working experience with WordPress and other web programming languages
- Experience with SEO fundamentals
- Experience working on responsive websites
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency with the use of MySQL for database management
- Proficiency with the use of graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A sense of urgency for every project work
- Ability to meet up with timelines/deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Computer hardware will be an added advantage.
N40,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.