Web Developer - GEN128 Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 825 views
Job Description / Requirements
- The post holder will be responsible for developing visual concepts and designs that will be converted into websites.
- Web Design:
- Create and design prototypes
- Graphic design & site navigation
- Layout of content for websites
- Graphics Designing:
- Design/create graphics to meet specific promotional needs e.g. logos/banners
- Create visual concepts using video scribe & Easy Sketch Pro
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation materials or products
- Web Development
- Convert designs into Html/Php/Asp pages
- A natural flair for create excellent designs
- Solid experience with UI/UX Design
- Mobile UI Design Experience
- Solid experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- HTML, PHP, ASP Coding
- WordPress, Joomla, Laravel
- Web Service (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Search Engine Optimization
- MYSQL/MSSQL Database Design
- Converting Designs into Html
- Android Platform Development
- IOS Platform Development
- Strong portfolio featuring web and print design
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Excellent and high level experience of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Adobe CS
- Experience of developing online solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Experience of designing bespoke Content Management Systems
- Flexible approach, self-motivated and organised.
NGN 100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that live in Lagos and within 30mins commuting of Ikeja would be considered.