Water Treatment Plant Manager- a Professional Engineering Goods and Consumables Supply Firm - Smart Partners Consulting Limited First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 27 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operations within a water treatment facility, ensure proper operation of Water Treatment Plant and Distribution System, as well as the installation, maintenance and repair of all Water System Facilities.
- Oversee the treatment, distribution and daily operations of water treatment facilities.
- Supervise teams of operators, institute plant policies and procedures, direct training programs and complete employee performance reviews.
- Ensures that the plant and its operators comply with state health standards by regularly testing the water supply and keeping meticulous records.
- Ensures adequate water supply and delivery of water meeting all quality standards.
- Ensures scheduled maintenance and calibrations of all water treatment equipment is completed on the appropriate schedule.
- Ensures that all system emergencies are addressed in a timely manner and causes are determined and remedial plans developed.
- Responsible for the administrative functions of the department including: Operations employee safety program implementation and updates.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring all equipment is in proper working condition.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the field of Sales / Marketing of Oil & Industry products and similar positions.
- Driving License is an added advantage.
- Experience and / or certification in wastewater treatment is highly desirable.
- Open to both Nigerians and Expatriates (Indians).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
We are recruiting to fill the position