Warehouse Manager - Nicole Sinclair Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-13 10:58 Store Keeping/Procurement Ikeja 436 views
- Ensuring that the warehouse meets up to its required level of operations regarding its KPIs such as vehicle turnaround times, stock accuracy and picking accuracy
- Ensuring that proper physical and system records are maintained for all warehouse transactions
- Ensuring that the warehouse stock position is always correct
- Ensuring that all stock movements are performed according to the FIFO method
- Ensuring that all warehouse processes are performed according to standard operating procedure
- Ensuring that daily stock reconciliation and end of day processes are performed at the warehouse
- Ensuring that all areas of the warehouse and all stock are kept in clean and neat conditions with items properly stacked according to recommended guidelines
- Ensuring that labour gang members meet up to the SLA definitions set up for them
- Organising the stock count and management of bad and damaged items with the audit team
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a similar role preferably in the FMCG industry or retail distribution company like supermarkets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Expertise in warehouse management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Numerical skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Effective problem solver
- Considerable knowledge within the retail industry.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.