Warehouse Manager at a Leading FMCG Group - Fadac Resources and Services HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Other categories - Abeokuta - 95 views
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Supervision of other warehouses in lagos, North and South west
- Report and work hand in hand with the logistics manager
- Manage operations of the warehouse and logistics
- Prepare system documentation
- Pull invoice for daily dispatch
- Reconcile stock with bin card
- Supervise the warehouse
- Prepare reports
- Stock regularization
- Record transporter bill
- Supervise offload of containers
- Carry out stock audit
- Space management
- Inventory control
- Coordination with drivers and loaders.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years related experience
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria.