Warehouse Associate I/Shipping & Receiving Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Depew - 121 views
Industrial Gas Filtration and Generation Division, Parker Hannifin Corp, specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of compressed air & gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems and clean air solutions. Parker Hannifin is offering a $1,000 Sign on Bonus for all Full-Time positions! Applies to new, full-time Parker team members. Most positions are contract to perm. Payout: 25% ($250) Upon hire date (as a full-time Parker team member) 25% ($250) After 90 days of successful full-time employment 50% ($500) After 6 months of successful full-time employment Perform a variety of distribution activities including shipping, receiving, material handling, put away and inventory. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 1. Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area. 2. Trained and assigned to work in multiple areas of distribution. 3. Receives incoming materials and ships outgoing product/materials to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of inventory and product. 4. Picks and routes items to specified departments. Properly and safely handles and moves materials throughout the facility to meet production demands and customer delivery expectations. 5. Assists in putting received product away in the assigned location with the proper labeling. 6. Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. 7. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper or Buyer, to rectify damages and shortages. 8. Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications. 9. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies. 10. Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area. 11. Assists in inventory control processes. 12. Performs other duties as necessary. 13. Basic Wood Construction skills for crating. This includes safe operation of wood shop equipment and practices. EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a warehouse role preferred. SKILLS:
- Previous forklift experience and training preferred.
- Knowledge of order processing systems.
- Computer skills including MS Office ability to learn Parker business systems.
- Flexibility in working hours - willing to work any hours needed and overtime as necessary.
- Basic and adaptable Computer skills
- RF Gun Knowledge. Should be proficient after 6 months of service
- Forklift, Reach Truck, Narrow Aisle material handling equipment
- Basic framing construction background
- Some Logistics background including Freight Preparation, Bills of Lading, Trucking requirements and knowledge
- Familiarity with UPS, FedEx, other small parcel handling and recording Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $14.3 billion, global company. With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges. Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. ("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to (please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below)
Save Job Job Saved
Our global success is based on a simple equation: an empowered workforce operating in a supportive environment fosters innovative ideas and solutions. We encourage our employees to pursue ideas, and more importantly, we listen to them. When we succeed, we recognize employees and team achievements and create exceptional opportunities for career growth with a global company.