Warehouse Assistant Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Salt Lake City - 67 views
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Assistant DIVISION: Retail
REPORTS TO: Retail Manager LOCATION: Village
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time Seasonal
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Warehouse Assistant is responsible to effectively organize, manage and distribute products and goods from the retail warehouse location to and from the retail shops and coordinate inventory management with the assistant store manager in all resort retail spaces.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to merchandise product on store floor in dynamic/fresh way
- Floor spacing skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, count, tag, label retail merchandise
- Organize warehouse and retail inventory spaces
- Distribute inventory from warehouse to retail locations
- Work lunch shift for store cashier(s) occasionally
- Work in public spaces during business hours
- Communicate with vendors for shipment errors, return authorizations, and as needed
- Assist with end-of-season physical inventory
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
(please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|
Not only does our commitment to this philosophy keep our guests returning year after year, but our staff members as well. It is our desire that staff members enjoy their work, while also taking the time to enjoy the great activities available in our breathtaking, natural environment. We like to have fun while providing world-class guest service and memorable experiences to our guests and each other.