VP, Sales - HVAC Cooling Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Olathe - 129 views
This position is responsible for managing sales and order execution team to deliver on Sales and Margin Goals for the HVAC business across all product lines including aftermarket for Americas, identifying and leading both short and long term initiatives to deliver profitable growth and achieve financial targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining strategic goals for the business and commercial organization including identifying and prioritizing growth initiatives ,
- Develop and optimize go-to market strategy and sales channels (including rep, distributor and direct sales)
- Build key customer relationships,
- Manage the team of Outside sales, Insides sales, Aftermarket components and service, proposal management. Order management and Customer care.
- Spearheading efforts to maintain insights into the evolving market conditions,
- Developing and delivering on short-term and long-term strategic plans to capitalize on market opportunities
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, recommends, and implements strategic sales strategies that maximize market share growth and profitability. Achieves profitable sales growth and market share growth in accordance with business goals, industry trends, and relevant economic factors. Identifies and reviews corrective actions to ensure the achievement of sales and margin objectives as needed.
- Sets and achieves business growth and strategic goals related to bookings, revenue and profitability growth
- Manages all sales and sales channel activity in the Americas including outside sales, inside sales, aftermarket, customer service and order management team.
- Fosters cross-functional alignment between Sales, Operations, Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering in order to develop an integrated assessment of customer needs, market opportunities, technical feasibility, product cost targets, pricing strategy, competitive intelligence, and execution risk. Participates on New Product Development and Quality Committees to ensure continuous product evolution and improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against new product business cases, sales programs, and quotes to determine effectiveness.
- Directs market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by overseeing the establishment of sales territories, quotas, and goals by the Sales leaders. Directs market assessments for emerging and underutilized markets.
- Develops relationships with key representatives and leads team in improving representative management and processes.
- Directs the analysis of customer and representative feedback. Leads the development and implementation of action plans to address opportunities for improvement.
- Directs aftermarket business with focus on revenue growth, margin improvement, and increasing share of aftermarket entitlement.
- End-to-end responsibility for bookings, sales and margin for OEM equipment and aftermarket.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities to inform strategies.
- Directs and supports staffing, training, and performance evaluations for sales and marketing leaders and team members across the Americas.
- Executive leader across the business, fostering a continuous learning environment, and ensuring best practices, technical tools, and synergies are leveraged across the separate businesses.
- Supports/drives a performance based culture encouraging the leaders of the business to develop measureable goals and objectives for themselves and their teams that support the SPX values and standards.
- Ensures effective representation at trade association meetings.
- Key driver of strategic initiatives.
- Meets with key business partners in the channel to assist sales representatives with maintaining key relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- B.S. preferably in Technical related field required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years' Sales experience in a multi-channel environment
- 5+ years experience leading people.
- 5+ years' experience as a strategic business leader with responsibility for developing product and/or market strategies in a related industry.
- 5+ years' experience in the HVAC or related equipment space, defining market opportunities and developing channel management capabilities.
- Demonstrated track record for growing sales and expanding margins
- Analytical and financial expertise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders.
- Strong process orientation with experience managing complex, multi-phase projects and initiatives.
- M&A execution and integration experience preferred.
- Resourceful in consistently applying effective solutions to technical and people challenges.
SPX Corporation is a supplier of highly engineered products and technologies, holding leadership positions in the HVAC, detection and measurement, and engineered solutions markets. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation had approximately $1.4 billion in annual revenue in 2018 and more than 4,000 employees in 17 countries. SPX Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "SPXC". For more information, please visit (please use the apply button below) .
SPX is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Type here to search...
SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPXC) is, along with its subsidiaries, a diversified, global supplier of infrastructure equipment with scalable growth platforms in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), detection, and measurement, and engineered solutions. With operations in 17 countries and approximately $1.4 billion in annual revenue, we offer a wide array of highly engineered products with strong brands.
Are you looking for a challenge and an exciting professional career path? At SPX Corporation, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We seek people who share our commitment to hard work, innovation, and doing whatever it takes to serve our customers.