VP of Finance – Investment Management Firm Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - San Mateo - 62 views
Please email Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is an investment firm with over $800M in AUM with investments in real estate, VC, PE, bonds, stocks, and cryptocurrency.
The VP of Finance will work in a fast paced environment, handle and directly oversee everything from Tax, Bookkeeping, property accounting, reporting functions of the accounting department. This is a very hands on role for someone who wants to make the accounting department their empire and likes to roll up their sleeves
The ideal candidate:
• Must have strong experience with 50+ entities and worked in an Investment firm (not a fund) with exposure to RE, VC or PE
• Must be an outgoing self-starter who does not need guidance
• Someone who will truly be able to step in and make this accounting department their empire
• Resourceful, creative and strong at improvising
Why work here?
• Fully covered premium health, dental, vision
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k match of 6%