VP of Customer Success Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Cambridge - 69 views
Quick Base is looking for a Vice President of Customer Success to lead a team of 4+ Managers of CSM's and 20+ Customer Success Managers (and growing). We are looking for a strong leader with experience growing high-performance teams that brings best practices based on 7-10+ years of experience in a leadership position in SaaS, services and customer success.
You'll bring your leadership skills and customer-facing experience to help lead and grow the Customer Success team and build a scalable and repeatable process for customer adoption. You'll work closely with the Sales Team, Solution Consultants, Customer Care, Marketing and Product Management.
Specific experience implementing playbooks to drive adoption across high spend customers and thousands of low spend customers in a low touch/tech touch way successfully is required for this role.
Reporting to our Chief Customer Success Officer, you'll join a collaborative management team and work across the organization to ensure our customers have an exceptional experience using the Quick Base platform.
- Lead a team of 4+ Managers who each directly manage teams of early career and experienced Customer Success Managers through high growth with a customer base of 5,400+ customers across commercial, enterprise and strategic customer segments
- Build strong relationships at a senior level with key stakeholders in IT and the business within enterprise companies
- Interface with various teams across the customer's business, including engineering teams, project managers, IT, operations and similar internal departments to drive customer value, adoption of QB and ensure the success of the client's solution.
- Provide continual customer feedback to drive improvement cross-functionally within the Quick Base Sales, Product, Pricing and Marketing teams
- Lead a team while engaging personally on escalations and opportunities with customers
- Partner with Product to provide key input on prioritization of product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Provide performance feedback, guidance and input on your team's goals and objectives; provide coaching and mentoring continuously
- Player/coach to enable the CSM team to set measurable targets for support and business impact in collaboration with the customer. Monitor progress against the targets, creating action plans to address gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Utilize a highly consultative approach when partnering with customer organizations and when working internally to solve customer needs and challenges
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed post-pandemic
- 7-10+ years of operational experience leading customer success and software services teams in growth and large technology and SaaS companies - cloud subscription experience strongly preferred
- Data driven leader with a skill set to build, motivate, mentor, and retain teams
- Ability to analyze existing customer facing processes and redesign into customer experience enhancing processes
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT Service Management, Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in business and/or or six sigma not required but would be a plus
- Experience analyzing business and technical solutions using data driven techniques
- Expert knowledge of industry best practices and basic architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable applications and services
- Specific industry experience working with customers in two areas preferred. Quick Base areas of focus:
- Enterprise Operational Agility: Streamline custom operations processes touching multiple stakeholders and systems in companies from 500-25k+ Employees. Work with operations organization to coordinate complex operations and procurement processes that often involve multiple ERP systems, supply chain, have limited progress visibility and require significant manual work to identify bottlenecks and coordinate tasks and responsibilities
- Small business operations (ERP + CRM): Support SMB's through a flexible system of record (ERP / CRM) allowing these companies to manage multiple company functions and processes centrally via QB and adjust as they grow
- Demonstrable experience in providing leadership in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Very strong planning and project management skills with the ability to manage demanding customers in escalation and complex situations. Clear presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Good understanding of technical issues and opportunities related to modern cloud infrastructure and operations
- Strong leadership skills in managing a team of 25+ individuals and providing the motivation, coaching, and development to grow your team's careers
- At least 7 years' experience in services function and implementing/supporting SaaS solutions, platform solutions preferred
- Track record of proactively resolving escalated client service issues while sharing insights appropriately with the broader organization
- Experience establishing and growing relationships with all levels within enterprise organizations: individual contributors to c-suite
- Sense of urgency to accomplish things quickly and ability to prioritize multiple tasks, handle heavy workloads, and adjust as circumstances change and evolve
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with no code or low code platforms a bonus
Additional Traits you ideally have:
- Driving yet collaborative; a good team and alignment builder and leader
- Results oriented with ability to develop collaborative relationships through strong communication, influence, and problem solving
- Proven ability to drive strategic clarity; develop and communicate a clear and compelling vision which inspires the team to think and operate 'outside the job description'
- Great change leader, customer obsessed, metrics, and data driven
- A continuous learner. Someone who is curious, seeks best practices, is open to new ideas, and continues to benchmark
- Sense of urgency to accomplish things quickly and ability to prioritize multiple tasks, handle heavy workloads, and deal with unforeseen circumstances
- Ability to anticipate problems and obstacles, and offer a sense of calm while delivering focused direction in times of crisis
- Maniacal focus in delivery excellence and team development/empowerment
- Strong executive presence and professionalism; excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
|apply nowapply now|