Video Editor - AIG Media Pro HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 797 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We're looking for a creative candidate and have the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
- You will also understand the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Manage and edit video, sound, graphics to produce a sequence of the material to a finished product
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ of the programme and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to - ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the different digital platforms.
- Be able to step up and come up with ideas aiding producers during the editing process.
- Creating content in line with the channel’s quality standard.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Create promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- Ability to adequately store and access raw footage as required.
- Be able to film and shoot when needed.
- University Degree / HND or work experience in Video Editing / Digital Media / Communication or related sectors.
- At least 3 years of experience in editing.
- Knowledge in editing and different storytelling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.