Vice President, Strategy Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 111 views
Innovative and award wining public relations group is recruiting a proven and experienced Vice President of Stategy for a rewarding and critical role.
The Vice President Strategy is responsible for driving, planning and management of business development efforts for both new and existing healthcare clients of Syneos Health Public Relations
- Support new business opportunities to build and expand the presence of the Syneos PR and its brands
- Lead and manage all aspects of the new business process including strategy development, writing, creative execution and research & measurement
- Work in partnership with the Syneos Health PR agencies to articulate our business approach and solutions
- Collaborate with new business teams across Syneos on cross functional opportunities
- 10 or more years proven sales experience in senior HEALTHCARE public relations executive role where you had responsibilities for business development
- Prior experience leading new health care business pitches
- Strong presentation and senior client facing skills
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
At Syneos Health Public Relations, the possibilities are infinite. Because of our “no walls, no limits” philosophy and entrepreneurial spirit, our employees have the opportunity and potential to work on projects beyond their years of experience. The only limitations here are those that are self-imposed, and we make sure to reward staff based on talent, not title.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|