Vice President - National Call Center Admissions - Behavioral Health Division Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - King of Prussia - 75 views
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, our annual revenues were $11.4 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2019, ranked #293 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
The Vice President, National Call Center Admissions, establishes and implements one national network that sets the industry standard for intake and admissions for patients, family or referral sources seeking mental health and addiction care.
- Supports volume and quality metrics in the intake and admissions process.
- Plans, develops and directs all aspects of the organization’s Admission Center program, including areas of telehealth, joint ventures, affiliates, and local and national organization partnerships.
- Develops new pathways for reaching those in need, such as chat or mobile channels.
- Establishes, implements and maintains Admission Center standards and processes designed to support new opportunities, hospital operations and business development.
- Evaluates and coordinates workflow and activities to ensure key performance indicators are met and exceeded when possible.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Must have experience as a behavioral healthcare executive on a large, fast-paced, national scale.
- Must possess data driven, quality metric, outcomes-based experience in previous work.
- Requires a broad knowledge and expertise in psychiatric and addiction treatment.
- Must be metrics–focused, analytical in approach while intensely aware of indicators driving success.
- Written and verbal communication skills must be clear and concise. Demonstrates a broad base of knowledge of psychiatric and addiction treatment insurance benefits management and data analysis.
- Process-oriented, able to build replicable, scalable processes that create a consistent superior experience while growing.
- Expert in Patient Rights and treats everyone with dignity and respect in a consistent and caring manner.
- Thorough knowledge of program admissions functions, psychological assessment and risk assessment, psychiatric diagnosis symptomology, chemical abuse/dependency assessment.
- Past experience of creating and integrating call center networks across many hospitals and programs, including experience with acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, etc.
- Demonstrated history of increasing patient satisfaction and elevating quality metrics.
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage a diverse group of employees to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Proficient with all Microsoft products including Excel and Access databases.
- Ability to create data dashboards and presentations.
- Highly analytic with proven experience utilizing various technology platforms.
- Superior written and oral presentation skills.
Education & Training:
- Master’s degree in Business, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or other related field required.
- Travel Requirements: 25% US or International travel.
- Oversees national network and call center operations to expand to UHS operations.
- Develops relationships with referral sources and grows footprint of national network.
- Integrates new channels, partnerships, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Improves data measures, quality outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Analytically determines key operational metrics and establishes tracking mechanisms.
- Collaborates with Division CFO to generate pro-forma financial models related to Call Center activity.
- Continuously reports in Ops calls or as needed on network P&L and variance to budget.
- Conducts strategic analyses to determine earnings growth opportunities.
- Spearheads projects to evaluate financial and operational efficiency.
- Takes ownership on cross-functional performance improvement initiatives.
- Manages integration of de novo and acquisition facilities into Call Center network.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: (please use the apply button below) or 1-800-852-3449.