Van Driver - Alan & Grant OND - HND / BSc Job1 week ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 164 views
- The job holder will be responsible for distributing company’s products promptly to customers, maintain travel records and oversee the transport related duties in the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of products and materials
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure
- Reporting any accidents, injuries and vehicle damage to management
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Minimum of an OND / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience driving Manual and Automatic vehicles
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- Knowledge of how to handle materials safely such as food & chemicals
- A Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination n to stay safe while driving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.