Vaccine Solution Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Portland - 57 views
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you will join a new, stand-alone team representing one of Syneos Health's clients promoting an influenza vaccine. The selected professional will be an integral part of a ground floor opportunity in the building of our client's commercial sales presence in the US and responsible for developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 2+ years B2B selling experience – Account based is preferred
- Light pharma and/or sales experience with proven track record of success
- Strong, consistent documented track record of success, awards, achievements and achieving goals
- Ability to attend required training programs and participate in minimal overnight travel
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|