UX / UI Graphic Designer - VoguePay Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Lagos - 525 views
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Think creatively and develop graphic design and layouts for online and offline usage to convey the right message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations and logos
- Create explainer videos based on scripts.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Perform other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Requirements and Skill Set
What is Required:
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in UX/UI Graphic Design
- Can produce engaging experiences, enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wire framing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Gather requirements and generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs
- Produce visual assets for inclusion in corporate and marketing communications (e.g presentations and products.
- Improve user experience of existing products.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.