University Recruiter - Generation Veeva Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Columbus - 110 views
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has three main tracks. We are seeking a University Recruiter for our Engineering Development Program to coordinate University recruiting events, identify top university graduates, and interview candidates for our Associate Software Engineering roles. You will represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect, target, and build our brand across Universities. You will be responsible for presenting content for events and facilitating the follow through with candidates. This role is critical to driving a continuous stream of talented, emerging software engineers to start and grow their careers at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect and build our brand across Universities
- Locate and recruit talented students and recent graduates from universities to fill Associate Software Engineering positions
- Coordinate and facilitate on-campus recruiting events
- Create and deliver in-person and virtual presentations/webinars to educate potential candidates on the career opportunities at Veeva
- Interview candidates to ensure they are a fit for the position and the role
- Facilitate follow-through with candidates and hiring team
- Located in Columbus, OH
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service type experience - No recruiting experience, please!
- Excellent Written, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Quickly build relationships and trust with candidates and new hires
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently; self-motivated and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Passionate about helping new grads start and grow their career in the right way
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Charitable giving program
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.