UNC Health Care Wayne in Goldsboro, NC is seeking an Urologist BC/BE Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Goldsboro - 98 views
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
UNC Health Care Wayne in Goldsboro, NC is seeking an Urologist BC/BE
- Wayne Health Urological Associates is a growing urology practice that has been in the Goldsboro NC community for over 30 years
- You will be joining a practice with two other Urologists with approximately 25 years of combined Urology experience
- As the 3 rd Urologist you will be able to learn from the best or incorporate your current skills with your new colleagues
- 1:5 call rotation. This group shares call with another two-physician group in Kinston NC, and call coverage is for both Wayne UNC Health Care and UNC Lenoir in Kinston NC
- Your primary hospital will be at UNC Wayne (formerly Wayne Memorial Hospital) in Goldsboro NC. The hospital is now affiliated and managed by UNC Health Care
- Wayne Health Urological Associates is located about a mile from UNC Wayne (Wayne Memorial Hospital)
- Hospitalist service on staff
- EMR - EPIC
- Competitive Salary plus Incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Expenses
For more information please contact Sheila Barnes at [email protected] .
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
UNC Health is an integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina and based in Chapel Hill. UNC Health is committed to empowering health, not just health care. From Magnet recognition to being named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes Magazine, we’re proud to say that our hard work is consistently recognized, awarded, and celebrated.
UNC Health and our 33,000 employees, continue to serve as North Carolina’s Health Care System, caring for patients from all 100 counties and beyond our borders. We continue to leverage the world-class research conducted in the UNC School of Medicine, translating that innovation to life-saving and life-changing therapies, procedures, and techniques for the patients who rely on us.