Ultrasound Clinical Applications Specialist - Virginia/Washington DC Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Virginia - 62 views
This position uses clinical and medical background in ultrasound imaging and procedures to educate, consult, and support selling activities of FUJIFILM SonoSite products. Must have a multi-dimensional skill set to handle clinical, sales, and market development opportunities in addition to developing business within assigned sales territory and Region.
Note: This position is open to candidates who currently reside in the Virginia/Washington DC area as this would be a central location relative to the territory's business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
- Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
- Assist with product training for FUJIFILM SonoSite field Sales Representatives.
- Supports tradeshow and other marketing activities.
- Complete required administrative activities.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 year degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching institute.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
- RDMS in Abdomen & Ob/Gyn.
- RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible desired.
- MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
- Commercial applications experience a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced with project management.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations with all accounts.
- Strong customer interface and training skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel 60% or more of the time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
- Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues.
- Effectively manages daily tasks.
- Works in a well-organized manner, and consistently meets customer and FUJIFILM SonoSite time requirements.
- Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
- Represents FUJIFILM SonoSite in a highly professional manner.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.