Treasury Accountant - PPC Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 187 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Accountant is responsible for matters relating to cash management, banking transactions and relationship.
- Responsible for monitoring availability of funds, monitoring all bank balances and requesting funds transfers when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing monthly and revised weekly cash forecasts.
- Prepare monthly variance analyses of actual cash collection against forecast.
- Liaison with banks on all cash and related matters.
- Responsible for reviewing cheque vouchers.
- Supervise daily Cash count.
- Responsible for preparing weekly bank position statement.
- Responsible for conducting regular cash audit.
- Responsible for processing documents required for foreign transactions.
- Responsible for processing investment of idle funds with banks.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining schedule of interests on invested funds.
- Responsible for maintaining proper records of investment certificates.
Qualification & Experience
- Education: BSc. Accounting or Equivalent.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN, ACCA.
- Experience:3-5 years ( post qualification).
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Strong appreciation of treasury and cash management including cash forecasting, loans, investment, etc.
- Knowledge of processes and documents required for international transactions.
- Good appreciation of the Nigerian capital and money markets.
- Accounting skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to recognize and take advantage of opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and persuading skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Knowledge of basic information technology/Microsoft office tool.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.