Travel and Expense Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 158 views
Do you enjoy providing outstanding end user support and ensuring a high-quality customer experience? If so, the T&E Specialist role with Crocs could be the perfect opportunity for you! As a member of the Human Resources team, this role is responsible for the global Travel and Expense program which includes, ensuring a positive user experience, ownership of the expense reporting system (SAP Concur), system deployment/updates, management of the day to-day expense reporting and auditing operations and corporate card administration. The focus will be on providing extraordinary customer service, optimization of the Travel and Expense programs and guaranteeing adherence to policies. It is essential to prioritize and deliver on timelines while ensuring risks are mitigated, company assets, data and employee PII are protected, and controls are maintained. This role is the authority on Crocs' Travel Program, Concur Expense application and the Company's Travel and Expense Guidelines. This position reports to the Payroll Manager and is a part of our HQ team located in Broomfield, Colorado.
Primary Job Duties:
END USER SUPPORT
This individual will interact with Crocs Global Leadership and internal customers on all aspects of travel and expense. They will coordinate the employee expense reimbursement system including employee set up and terminations, profiles, role permissions, and delegates/proxies. They will also identify convenience spends (tolls, parking, etc.) and report those values to payroll team
This role will analyze trends, out of policy spend, control weaknesses and cost saving opportunities. They will review and release approved expense reports for payment, process employee reimbursements for out-of-pocket expenses and review expense reimbursements for risk mitigation. They will also complete monthly reporting and analysis of activity and delinquency management to support budget and policy compliance objectives.
COMPLIANCE & AUDITING OPERATIONS
This role will be responsible for auditing submitted expense reports to ensure expenses are being reported accurately to the general ledger. They will build and maintain the T&E policy and reporting to drive accountability and responsibility for compliance. They will also develop the governance process, business rules, and audit controls points, along with the key control testing and reporting, as needed.
EXPENSE REPORTING SYSTEM (SAP CONCUR) AND T&E VENDORS
This person will lead day-to-day operation of the corporate travel program and corporate card program, including resolving customer service and technology issues. They will partner with Indirect Procurement to negotiate all travel and card program-related contracts to optimize travel policy and program compliance, spend transparency, employee happiness, and maximum cost savings. They will also lead month-end close reporting and reconciliation of expense report activities, includes troubleshooting the import/extract files for missing files, payment batches, when needed processing manual payment files and resolving SAP iDoc failures.
- 3+ years recent experience coordinating SAP Concur Travel and Expense Management software solution and other financial system support role collaborating with partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact independently with both internal customers and external suppliers at all staff levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with report writers would be helpful, specifically Cognos
- Some knowledge and experience in Payroll, Digital literacy, Accounts Payable, Travel Reimbursement and General Accounting to handle the daily activities and provide customer support. Knowledge in the different Accounting processes (Corporate Card, G/A, Payroll, A/P, etc.)
- Experience in travel and expense management in a professional, fast-paced, global environment
- Strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and build meaningful reports, metrics, and charts
- Knowledge of Concur's Expense It Pro mobile application and Cognos Intelligence reporting desired
- Experience with travel systems (travel management company, Concur Online Booking Tool)
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: T&E Administrator
Job Level: Senior Support Tactical Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL3
Salary Range: $54,100 - $81,100
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.