TRAINING CAMP TEAM MEMBER - EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 237 views
- Assist with the operations, hospitality and entertainment aspects of Training Camp.
- Set up and break down operational equipment and entertainment elements as needed leading up to, during, and after Training Camp.
- Monitor assigned area(s) during practice days. This may include fan and vendor interactions within hospitality areas, activation areas and autograph sessions.
- Communicate with management staff when any questions or concerns arise.
- Work with a team to deliver helpful, friendly and professional customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old and currently enrolled in or starting college in 2021.
- Previous experience in events, operations, or customer service is preferred.
- Must live or have housing within commuting distance of the Lake Forest area for the entire duration of Training Camp.
- Must take initiative, be able to adapt to a variety of situations, and work as a part of a team in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment.
- Positive enthusiasm, friendly demeanor, professionalism and ability to work with adults and children is necessary.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up and down stairs and lift heavy objects (at least 30 lbs.).
- Flexible work schedule to include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- In order to be eligible to work Training Camp, you must be available to work throughout the entire duration of Training Camp.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.