TICKET OFFICE - GAMEDAY Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 191 views
- Provide helpful, friendly and professional service to every fan at Soldier Field.
- Assist fans with all aspects of mobile ticketing platform including account access, ticket transfer, stadium entry etc.
- Distribute Will Call for Bears and visiting team guests in an accurate and professional manner.
- Assist fans with questions regarding general stadium, gameday and ticket policies.
- Direct fans appropriately for ticket sales, ticket resolution, points of entry, pre-game activities, etc.
- Assist fans with the securing of ADA ticket exchanges and stadium transport as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. College or previous experience working in a ticket/box office or customer service preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work all Bears home games (preseason, regular season and post season) and attend all necessary training sessions.
- Must be professional, dependable, punctual and have access to reliable transportation.
- Must exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and handle large groups in a poised and professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to a variety of situations and assume new responsibilities when assigned.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings. This includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster ticketing systems (Archtics, Host) a plus.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.