Test Manager-MacTay Consulting Masters Job2021-01-26 07:40 Administrative / Management Lagos 585 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is for Test Manager who work in a cross-functional team taking responsibility of managing the Testing of all Products and applications in the ITO program (Managed Service Delivery and Transformation).
- Liaise with implementers, executes tests, and ensure it meets customer requirements.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Articulate product quality standards and in documenting relevant product design and development policies and procedures
- Continuous review of the team’s activities makes recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop plan/schedule for testing all new products including scripts and procedures.
- Work closely with relevant technical partners to resolve quality issues identified in the design phase.
- Follow and track resolution of issues identified in the testing process to ensure achievement of desired results.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity. (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc)
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Accountable for the delivery of the test Project(s) and CRs including its planning, execution, monitoring, and final quality recommendations
- Test execution, planning and management. Progress monitoring and corrections to the plan necessary to achieve project goals. Communicate status of the test activities for the project-to-project teams and management.
- Advocate the appropriate level of testability focus on the software development process.
- Training and mentoring.
Education and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Masters’ degree
- Applicants should possess 3 years’ experience
Ccompetence / Ccertification:
- Certification and knowledge of at least one of the standards.
- Services ITIL ISO2000, Software ISO/IEC 12207-2008, ISEB
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, MS Office
- Good multi-tasking skills with ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- A strong customer-centric approach, good communicator, and team player.
- Experience of successful delivery in a challenging environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
- Project management Professional (PMP)
- Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level (CTFL), BCS
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), BCS
- SQL Fundamentals, ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level, Project Management Professional (PMP), Exin ITIL.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position