TEST ENGINEER- REMOTE Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Charlotte - 82 views
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the backend platform development efforts. Team members regularly contribute to and optimize our engineering practices and processes. You'll directly get to know the internal customers we work with e.g. Frontend Engineering, Business Intelligence, Customer Success, Leadership etc., and the needs of each one.
As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference and most importantly be recognized for that impact.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Write test cases, manage test suites, create and execute a test plan, update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing and exploratory testing
• Deliver highly detailed reproduction steps to developers for defects
• Implementation of Automation Frameworks using real mobile devices, Android and iOS
• Develop test automation frameworks using industry standard tools like Selenium
• Automating iOS/Android Mobile Applications along with Accessibility Testing
• Apply mobile design and user experience principals
• Comprehensive mobile app testing and coordination with development teams and release planning
• Managing repositories using GitHub and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role or function
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Knowledge of Page Object and Page Factory models in Selenium
• Hands on experience with Mobile Automation using simulator/emulator and real devices
• Excellent skills with Python programming
• Hands on experience with Test Management Tools, Jira preferred
• Experience with API testing, Manual and Automation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment along with extensive knowledge of SDLC
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and technical solutions in a high- pressure environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.