Tendering Executive- HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-17 09:30 Administrative / Management Lagos 114 views
- To support the head of the Tendering unit in preparation of quality technical and commercial packages in response to client ITT, RFI, RFP, and RFQ and improve the company’s tender to contract conversion rates
Assist the unit head in undertaking the following activities:
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications.
- Liaise with relevant departments to gather necessary information and documentation for tender submissions
- Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Articulate proposals and write-ups.
- Facilitate online submission of bid package through NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) portal.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of thecompany bycoming up with ideas and concepts that will grow the business.
- Promote companies’ products and services and achieve company-wide revenue and profit targets.
- Prepare cost/pricing spreadsheets with regards to personnel, equipment, consumables and sub-contract services for work based on the ITT requirements using standard formatted spreadsheets.
- Prepare regular reports to management on the activities of client project teams, client budget trends and client service needs, as well as all reports mandated by the management of HNL.
- Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affects target markets.
- Comply with operations processes and procedures and contribute to their development and continual improvement.
- Contribute to the identification of emerging trends and new technologies within and outside the company’s existing business markets.
- Identify potential risks associated with tender submissions and develop mitigation strategies
- Attend pre-bid meetings to gather insights for bid preparation.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all tender-related activities, including correspondence, documents and outcomes
- A University Degree in a relevant technical field from an Internationally recognized Tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar work environment
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hyprops Nigeria Limited is a fully-owned Nigerian company which has provided oilfield support services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria since 1997. At all levels, our strategic alliances and technical associations have been based on the changing dynamics for Oilfield Services Provision in Nigeria, in particular the increasingly "marine-based nature of the industry in the country and our long-term strategy of vertical integration, to position us to support clients through the lifecycle of assets-through the development of conceptual designs, detailed engineering, construction and construction management, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, operations and maintenance and facility decommissioning.