Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist (3 months) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Chicago - 210 views
Do you love finding the right people for the right roles and making successful job fit matches? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere? We're looking for a Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist who has a passion for identifying talent for our Corporate Operations roles. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a positive experience.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for selling the Home Chef brand and possesses excellent candidate sourcing and selection skills. This individual must be able to work independently to source and close multiple positions with competing priorities and deadlines. You must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive Talent Acquisition efforts through a variety of methods and techniques. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Home Chef is an excellent place to grow your career!
- Proactively source candidates, screening and presenting as appropriate.
- Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies to help Talent Acquisition be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings, utilizing social media and creating compelling job postings.
- Develop, execute and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Utilize knowledge of the external talent and business landscapes along with current recruiting techniques to network and build a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent.
Candidate Interviewing & Selection
- Build relationships with candidates and serve as the "face of Home Chef" to candidates and new hires.
- Utilize behavioral based interviewing techniques to properly vet candidates.
- Gather detailed interview feedback from hiring managers to assess and select the most qualified candidates.
- Perform all necessary responsibilities to fill high priority requisitions within 30 days.
Applicant Tracking & Trend Reporting
- Utilize required systems to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify job boards, posting sites, educational institutions, and other relevant associations to further drive the staffing brand and aid in the identification of top talent.
- Strive for continuous improvement by developing innovative strategies to get qualified candidates through the pipeline more effectively.
- Track effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data.
- Adhere to Home Chef's recruitment policies for external, internal, and employee referral candidates by fielding and tracking submissions, conducting phone interviews and submitting qualified individuals to the team.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with hiring managers, senior business leaders, and HR throughout the recruitment process.
- Work closely and consult with hiring managers on defining position scope and requirements for open positions.
- Partner and consult with hiring managers around successful recruitment strategies.
- Partner with hiring managers to build candidate pools and to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen the candidate pool for various positions.
- Develop knowledge and insights into the business requirements in order to both anticipate and ensure fulfillment of open positions in a quality and timely manner.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and colleagues throughout the recruitment process.
- Consult hiring teams on the proper hiring criteria and how to conduct behavioral based interviewing techniques.
Talent Acquisition Team Participation
- Represent the company at recruiting-related events, as needed.
- Participate in and lead a variety of recruitment projects and initiatives as the business requires.
- Research market trends around compensation, hiring/layoffs, diversity and inclusion, etc. and present them to the team.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees, as appropriate.
- Help to ensure candidate diversity in prospective hires.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Use expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately help Home Chef hire top quality talent.
- Participate in other projects or duties, as assigned.
- Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 3+ years of experience in a full life-cycle recruiting role.
- 3+ years of experience using candidate sourcing products and social media required.
- Experience in high volume, growth oriented environment is preferred
- Experience staffing a wide variety of roles across multiple geographies.
- Experience posting positions developing job descriptions and working with outside vendors.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System; Lever preferred.
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Sense of urgency and a results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of sourcing and placing superior talent including senior level positions.
- Proven ability and willingness to network heavily.
- Strong skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Skill with direct sourcing and recruiting passive candidates is important.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- High degree of independent decision making and problem solving capability.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong internet and social media skills; advanced computer skills in Windows and Google Applications.
Perks and benefits:
- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here