TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY MANAGER - B&I Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Miami Lakes - 59 views
***This position is a REMOTE Work Location anywhere in the Continental U.S. near a Major Airport due to position travel requirements***
The Technology Delivery Manager performs a project management function and is responsible for managing the end to end implementation of retail front of house digital solutions, including: Point of Sale, Kiosk, Ordering/Mobile, Digital Signage and Cashless products at our client locations across the U.S. This hands-on position supports strategic and tactical activities that must be balanced to achieve the desired results.
- Prioritize and self-manage technology implementation projects assigned by the Team Lead
- Ensure product implementation plans are developed and executed within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure that project estimates are accurate, complete and that scope changes are documented, communicated and approved in advance of the work being performed
- Support other team members’ projects as needed to achieve team success
- Communicate and lead audio calls and meetings with internal resources, external vendors, business operations and our client representatives to define and execute solutions
- Keep apprised of your project status, escalate concerns and provide regular updates to the Team Lead
- Adapt tools and processes to accommodate changes and improve accuracy and efficiencies
- Complete objectives and deliverables to align with company policy, organizational goals, and team strategic direction
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of technology project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of restaurant or retail operations experience
- Proven experience with retail technology and terminology including point of sale systems, kitchen management systems, and Internet access technologies
- Service oriented collaborative approach to customer and peer relationships
- Energetic self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed sense of ownership, responsibility and commitment to quality
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and shifting deadlines
- Effective organization, planning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Approximately 50% travel required, including weekends and some holidays
- Remote Work Location Anywhere in the Continental U.S. near a Major Airport
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
|apply nowapply now|
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.