Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- We are currrently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer.
- The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving revenue in the territory by providing support and technical expertise throughout the entire sales cycle.
- From pre-sales support to articulate OleumTech’s value proposition to secure business to post-sales support, including on-site field support, the Technical Sales Engineer is an integral member of the OleumTech sales team.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to achieve sales targets within assigned territory.
- Build and maintain close relationships at all levels of customer organizations, striving to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on OleumTech’s product offering and applications.
- Meet with customers over the phone, email, or on-site to assist in all aspects of business development.
- Support customers in the field for OleumTech implementations.
- Deliver technical customer presentations to demonstrate OleumTech’s differentiated solutions at customer meetings, customer training sessions, conferences and seminars.
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences, and company sponsored events.
- Collaborate with team members to solve customer problems and document best practices to improve overall team performance.
- Maintaining records of customer visits and interactions in company’s CRM tool.
- Ability to travel to customer sites with minimal notice.
- BA/BS Degree in Technical/Scientific discipline or equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of previous pre/post sales experience in the oil & gas market.
- Knowledge and implementation of industrial instrumentation and wireless technologies.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency. Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.