Technical Account Associate Manager, Marketing Operations - eComm - APP Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - San Bruno - 116 views
What you'll do...
Walmart Media Group is seeking an Technical Account Associate Manager focusing on enabling marketing partners to build solutions that allow the creation, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who willcontribute tomanaging partner agencies who are integrating with our API. This role involves partner technical support, advertiser help, and project management. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Walmarts product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reportedissues
- Coordinate with engineering and product to resolveAPI integrationproblems
- Work with clients to gather product feedback.
- Document partner feedback and the potential business impact to fuel internal roadmapconsiderations
- Consult partners and advertisers on Walmart API offering
- 1+years experiencewithin a technical program/account management or support role
- Basic understanding of Advertising or eCommerce space
- Understanding of what an API is and why a business builds to anAPI
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms for business and technical customers with a client servicemindset
- Experience interfacing and communicating with both business and technicalstakeholders
- Fluent written and spokenEnglish
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Start-up environment and technical management experience a bigplus
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce (sales, service, knowledge base or communities)
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for (please use the apply button below), Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, and other Walmart properties.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart's in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years' experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
At Walmart, we believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity—unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions—while being inclusive of all people.