Team Lead (Investment / Finance)-Smart Partners Consulting Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-01-29 09:13 Accounting / Financial Services Abeokuta 384 views
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will assist the branch coordinator in managing and ensuring the smooth running of entire branch operations.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Supporting the Branch Coordinator in the day-to-day operations of the branch
- Monitoring employee job performance
- Assisting the Branch Manager in meeting the business objectives of the branch
- Helping to monitor compliance with all rules, regulations and laws
- Assuming the role of the Branch Coordinator during specific periods of time (vacations, holidays)
- Helping to implement the firm's policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance or any related field
- MUST have 2-5 years of similar experience or any related organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail