Team Lead (Insurance)-Smart Partners Consulting BSc - MSc Job2021-01-29 08:22 Administrative / Management Port Harcourt 1.2K views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Supporting the Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations of the branch
- Monitoring employee job performance
- Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
- Helping to monitor compliance with all rules, regulations and laws
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Helping to implement the firm's policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Finance / Insurance or any other related courses
- MUST have 3-5 years of similar experience or any related organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, a real estate, investment and insurance company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position