Teacher (Nursery, Primary, Secondary & Sixth Form) Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Education / Teaching Job - Lagos - 122 views
- The Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organise supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Evaluate and document student's progress.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- B.SC in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with excellent leadership abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.