Survey Engineer Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 131 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Travelling to sites, when necessary.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Geospatial Sciences, Geophysics or a related field.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor (P.S.).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions