Supply Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Birmingham - 99 views
The role will develop standards for when SSAE 18 reports are required, refine tools used for their analysis, and monitor results. The role works closely with vendors, business owners at Protective, and Audit to ensure that effective controls are in place at the vendor, their suppliers and/or Protective. Additionally, this highly visible role will help design and implement sourcing and contract management processes and technology to drive value and reduce risk across the enterprise.
- This role will oversee contracts that exceed $50 million in annual spend in various business categories including Human Resources, Facilities, Travel, Print & Mail services and Innovation initiatives.
- Partner with senior leaders and business owners to clarify vendor governance, explore opportunities to create value, and manage third party risk. Develop appropriate sourcing and contract management strategies and plans that align with stakeholder goals and priorities.
- Work with the Strategic Sourcing Partner and the Director of Supplier Diversity to support and manage RFx initiatives for assigned categories and initiatives.
- Support negotiation of contract terms and conditions, including appropriate review by Legal and other stakeholders.
- Support vendor evaluation, due diligence, and risk assessment throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Support the development of policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines. Drive adoption and use of best practice methodologies across the organization.
- Lead and manage special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA, CPSM, or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of demonstrated experience managing complex relationships to drive value.
- Strong evidence of critical thinking, negotiation/influence, process improvement, cost reduction skills and experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to present information at the senior leader level and interface at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, reprioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a high-volume, high-energy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- manage conflict and resolve issues with diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead projects and/or critical sourcing decisions.
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to quality, and service excellence.
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP (SAP/Ariba, Oracle, etc.), Contract Management Lifecycle, and/or Archer preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, with a willingness to take responsibility for ongoing professional development.
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.