Supermarket Manager - Daytona People Pharmacy HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 126 views
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand the supermarket traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Must have run and manage a supermarket before.
- Complete supermarket administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding supermarket condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Additional supermarket manager duties as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / Master's Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Very Attractive + HMO + Pension.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.