SUITE SERVICE COORDINATOR Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Chicago - 177 views
- Serve as account manager for both the Skyline Suite and Single Game Suite account base. Assist the Manager of Suite Services in account management of full and half season Executive Suite partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suite partners year-round. Proactive communication with partners via phone, email, and in-person at events and gamedays. Consistently initiate client meetings and feedback to maintain and strengthen client relationships.
- Support the year-round service platform by creating and executing impactful client events, experiences, and touchpoint efforts to engage partners and maximize client investment value.
- Pitch, plan, and execute 20-25 suite partner events annually. Responsibilities include idea conception, budget management, client communication, internal and external vendor communication. Provide event recap, analysis, and evaluation post event.
- Record accurate and daily records of client activity and data in CRM. Additional CRM responsivities can include inventory management, creation of deal summaries, and sales and service reporting.
- Supervise Suite Management Office operations on gameday. Assist in managing and leading 20 part time gameday staff members to ensure every suite attendee is receiving customized solutions and white glove service throughout the event.
- Assist and create team marketing initiatives such as proposals and recaps through visual presentations.
- Organize inventory management and activate contractual benefits for partners. This includes but is not limited to annual invoicing and billing, outlining benefit inventory to partners, scheduling gameday activities, executing special experiences, and providing individualized suite activation recaps after every season.
- Draft and distribute messaging for mass external communications for Suite Sales & Service department including event invitations, team news, surveys, Soldier Field event offers, greeting cards, and pertinent client information.
- Manage and organize the inventory of merchandise, memorabilia, gifts, and supplies at Bears facilities for new, existing, and renewal business.
- Manage Right of First Refusal sales program for suite partners by coordinating purchase of suites for non-Bears events at Soldier Field. Act as liaison between Bears suite partners and Soldier Field through invoicing, contract execution, and ticket distribution.
- Support mobile ticketing platform through operation of Archtics and Ticketmaster Account Manager.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing, or another related field.
- 1-2 years of experience working in sports/entertainment, hospitality, events, or marketing.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a team-first attitude and daily drive to contribute by serving others.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and demonstrate creativity in problem solving skills.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter who possesses a passion to learn and grow as a professional every day.
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuation, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Experience in Ticketmaster Archtics.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel, & Microsoft CRM.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the hiring process for this role may be changed, slowed, paused, or stopped at any time. Human Resources will communicate updates as necessary throughout the process and appreciate your patience.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.