Studio Manager - James Cubitt Interiors Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 789 views
About the Job
- The Studio Manager alongside the manager projects provides support to the team and a point of call to funnel information between client and studio.
Main Job Description
- Managing a project from briefing to completion - taking client briefs, consolidating clients' needs, assigning designers to a project, managing outputs, and ensuring deadlines are met. No matter what.
- Work on the creative side assisting with design and providing creative direction.
- Creating and implementing workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
- Reviewing daily resource and workload schedules and booking freelancers when it gets a little crazy busy.
- Creating estimates for studio time, alongside the Manager Projects.
- Keeping everyone up to date on a projects’ status - stakeholders, clients, and the team.
- Quality control - does the design adhere to the client brief?
- Proofreading - double, triple checking of documents before they leave the organization.
- Assessment and debrief management - celebrating the wins and identifying the losses, but discussing solutions to improve going forward.
- Administration - archiving and backing up the backup (do it, you won’t regret it), file management.
- Design and Creative Direction.
Requirements For This Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design with a Certificate in Project Management
- The required work experience for this role is between 5 – 7 years minimum.
- Being a personable character is also an important trait of a Studio Manager.
- A highly supportive task manager with empathy, who understands the importance of teamwork and encourages it.
- Ability to manage, inevitable challenges – learning to say ‘no’ but providing an alternative, understanding and navigating client team politics, and balancing individuals’ wants and needs on a professional and personal level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.