STREET TEAM - GAMEDAY/FAN EVENTS Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Chicago - 180 views
- Represent and promote the Chicago Bears at a variety of events annually with the goal of enhancing the fan experience through positive, energetic fan interaction
- Setup and execution of entertainment elements across all events:
- Facilities on-site promotions
- Handout premium items
- Select contestants for in game promotions
- Roll t-shirts
- Ability to perform in a stadium of up to 60,000+ fans, interacting and communicating with partners, fans (both adults and children) and other Chicago Bears Staff
- Assist with the execution of sponsorship or internal activation and promotions. This may include but is not limited to player or alumni autograph sessions, display logistics, corporate partner and private hospitality assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Events and Entertainment Team
- Must be at least 18 years old. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Available and willing to work 10 home games in outdoor conditions
- Availability to work events that fall outside of tradition business areas across the Chicagoland area (ie. nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30lbs frequently
- Required to travel frequently; majority of events are located offsite
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be passionate about the Chicago Bears and\or have a willingness to learn about the organization
- Takes initiative, is adaptable and dependable
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up/down bleacher stairs and lift heavy objects.
- Previous marketing\promotional\event\street team experience preferred
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.