Strategy & Evaluation Internship Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - New Haven - 137 views
- Enter and analyze campaign results data; d raft PowerPoint reports for campaigns to demonstrate impact .
- Support the team in develop ing cross-campaign benchmarks to better contextualize results .
- Review the latest industry research and academic research on marketing trends, market research methodology, and social marketing effectiveness .
- Assist the team with l andscape and literature reviews as well as target audience research , which inform campaign strategy development .
- Attending internal Ad Council staff meetings and some client meetings to learn about campaign development and evaluation processes
- Collaborate with Ad Council interns to identify the next pressing social issue to become an Ad Council campaign. The intern team will work through the end of the summer program to research, develop and present a campaign proposal to the Ad Council staff.
- Undergraduate or graduate level student with a passion for social good.
- I nterest in and/or experience in social marketing, communications and market research
- C oncentration in the social sciences, communic ations or marketing , preferred
- Strong organizational skills , detail-oriented
- Proficient in a variety of statistic al methodologies and software (e.g. SPSS) , preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel Access )
- Some f amiliarity with m arket research methodologies , including survey methodology
- Some familiarity with digital analytics, such as Google Analytics for website measurement
- Good team player and independent worker ; ability to juggle several projects at once
- Ability to work East Coast hours
About the Ad Council:
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign " Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with our Board of Director companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Vice and R/GA to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
To learn more about the Ad Council and its impactful campaigns, visit (please use the apply button below), like us on Facebook , follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube .
We are deeply committed to diversity, equity & inclusion:
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: (please use the apply button below)- Us [
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (see application details) or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Talent team
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law
Who are we? We are the leaders in social cause marketing. Period. We work hard each day to deliver innovative creative and messaging that raises awareness, inspires action and save lives.
We do this by working hand in hand with top issue experts to develop breakthrough communications that address some of the most pressing social issues we are facing, including Diversity and Inclusion, Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, Recycling, and so many more.