Store Officer - Thyaura Partners Concept Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Abuja - 697 views
- We’re seeking a highly organized, self-motivated professional for the role of a Store Officer with our Organization’s Abuja Office.
- Receive goods from suppliers; cross-check quality and quantities of items against purchase orders/supply invoices to ensure completeness & correctness.
- Issue of consumables, equipment, stationery and various other items upon receipt of approved requests from the Company Warehouse or Store.
- Ensure inventory items are properly stored in optimal conditions.
- Participate in Weekly Stock reconciliation with the Branch Store Supervisor.
- Generate detailed & accurate Weekly & Monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
- Continuous maximisation of warehouse space.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration / Business Management, Economics, Statistics or any other numerate course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a similar role.
- Analytical & Attentive.
- Good Communication (Written & Verbal) Skills.
- Very Numerate.
- Very high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their Application Letter & updated Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.