Store officer-J-six group OND - HND / BSc Job2023-11-15 07:11 Store Keeping/Procurement Lagos 76 views
Location: Ijora and Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Duration: 8-hour shift
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Receive all items and maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor periodic automatic reorder levels for all food items to ensure the availability of stock.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity have been received
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities' upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entered into the inventory/materials management system.
- All invoices must be posted immediately upon receiving items.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues, ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct an inventory audit to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Work closely with Procurement to order and receive items and equipment.
- Minimum of OND
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same or related role is an added advantage for a fast food restaurant.
- Inventory and market requisition knowledge
- Excellent numerical skills and the ability to communicate well with others
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- The candidate must live in close proximity to Ijora.
- N50,000 monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.