Store Officer - Ginos Ventures Limited HND / BA / BSc Job4 days ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Abuja - 438 views
- To manage the company's store and oversee all activities related to the store.
- To maintain proper records of all stocks that come in or leaves the store, plan and monitor stock levels.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and send reports to Management.
- Ensure accuracy of the stock levels at all times by conducting stock-taking as may be required, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
- Ensure adequate record keeping, manage all documentation to confirm stock levels, and maintain proper inventory control.
- Ensure that our accepted proper reorder level is maintained.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Ensure that the store is always clean and all safety protocols are in place.
- Prepare detailed and accurate weekly and monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the management.
- BSc. or HND in Inventory Management, Statistics, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Store Officer / Manager, Warehouse Manager or a similar role.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Qualities:
- Efficient in inventory management.
- Warehouse management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software relevant to inventory management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work smart and use own initiatives.
- Numeracy skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.