Store Keeper-Sun Metal Industries Limited OND - HND / BSc Job1 week ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Ota - 50 views
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- The store keeper is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:-
Assist in keeping records of stock
- Assist in ensuring that the store is clean and organized
- Assist in managing inventory controls
- Proper handling of stock items in the store
- Stock the materials in proper manner in the appropriate location code and category wise
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position
- Prepare purchase order and submit for signature of manager and send to different suppliers
- Assist in receiving the goods supplied by the vendors/suppliers
- During receipt of goods from the supplier; help store manager to check the quantity and quality and stock the materials in appropriate location.
- Enter the materials in the goods inward register/ Material Received Advice MRA
- Issue materials to the user departments on receipt of approved material issue slip
- Check indents for correctness in all respects. If found OK, issue the materials, if any mistakes or discrepancies are identified, return the indent for rectification.
Qualification / Skills
- OND Accounting and any other related certification in store management
- 5 years experience
- Data Entry;
- Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office;
- Detail Oriented; Organised;
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills;
- Understanding of Store Keeping Principles;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminum alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organization of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS
We are recruiting to fill the position